Do you want to RUN for FREE? Raise $150 by November 1st and you receive a free race entry. A special award will be given to the runner or volunteer that shines the brightest by raising the most donations. Below are some tips to help you shine bright.
For your convenience you can create a fundraising page with ActiveGiving.com which can be emailed to your friends, or added to your Facebook wall. ActiveGiving will submit all donations to the Captain Chris Cash Memorial Foundation of NC, Inc.
Or you can manually collect checks and submit yourself. You can download this donor form to keep track of your donations. It’s that easy! Remember, all donations are 100% tax deductible, and are awarded as college scholarships!
Deadline for fundraising:
All fundraising must be completed and funds submitted by November 1st. Once you have completed your fundraising, and submitted all manual collections, please Contact Us for your free entry.
Have you already registered and decided you would like to race for FREE? If so, no problem. Complete your fundraising by November 1st and receive a full refund of your registration fee.
Become our top fundraiser and win the Rudolph Challenge!
Tips for successful fundraising:
- Create a cause statement – a declaration of who you are and why you want to raise money for college scholarships.
- Build your contact list of people, and even businesses that would like to support you and help us award more college scholarships.
- Remember, some companies have a matching donation program. If their employee donates $20, you can easily double it with the matching program.
- Don’t be afraid to ask. The worst they can say is no.
- If you use Facebook, or other social networking sites, ask your friends to spread the word by reposting on their networking site.
How to Raise $150 in 5 Days
|Day 1||Set the example. Support the cause yourself.||$10|
|Day 2||Ask 2 co-workers or classmates to pledge.||$20|
|Day 3||Ask your employeer to match the contributions, as well as your co-workers contributions. Most employeers offer a match gift donor program.||$30|
|Day 4||Ask 4 family members to match your donation.||$40|
|Day 5||It's the holiday season. Ask 5 friends to support the cause.||$50|
|Total Contributions in Only 5 Days||$150|